| ||COTTAGES:||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1 May - 30 Sep||6 Jan-30 Apr||16 Dec-5 Jan|
|1 Oct - 15 Dec|
|The Main House |
(Flat Nightly Rate)
|R3 600||R3 900||R4 200|
|All other Cottages:|
|Single||R 700||R 900||R1,100|
|2-3 Per Person Sharing||R 600||R 650||R 750|
|4-6 Per Person Sharing||R 550||R 600||R 700|
There is a R500 refundable, CASH deposit payable on arrival for the cottage keys, gate remote and small breakages.
Children are welcome at Bosky Dell, but we do request that they be considerate to other guests on our property. A baby cot can be added to any of the rooms on request.
· 0 – 2 yrs: Pay Half Price
· 2 - 18 yrs: Pay Full price
One Night Bookings:
There is an extra charge of R100 per person for one night bookings
Extra guests are charged the per person sharing rate. Please note that not all of our cottages can accommodate extra guests.
Reservations, Payment and Cancellation Conditions:
· Deposits and cancellation fees are calculated on the full value of stay.
· A 50% deposit will be required to secure a booking.
· Once the deposit has been received, a written confirmation with an invoice number will be forwarded to the client.
· The balance of the booking value (50%) is to be paid on arrival.
· Bosky Dell will retain the full deposit payment in the case of cancellations made within 60 days of arrival.
· “No Shows” will be charged for in full.
· A full refund of deposit (minus 10% handling fee) will apply to bookings cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival.
· After check-in, no refunds will be offered for shortened stays.
· We accept all major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, EFTs and cash as payment options.
· All rates include VAT @ 15%.
· Check-in time is from 2pm on the arrival date, and check-out before 10am on the day of departure
· Please advise us on early or late arrivals and departures – we will try our best to accommodate you
· Airport Transfers and Day Tours can be arranged on request
· All of our cottages are self-catering, so please do remember to stop for provisions along the way.
Only possible during our Low Season: 1 May - 30 September.
Please do consult with management before making any plans to utilize our facilities.
All day/evening visitors need to present themselves at our offices on arrival.
· Hire of the lawn for ceremony and picnic style event with own umbrellas R4,500.00.
· Hire of the lawn with your own marquee R8,00.00