Activities and Places of Interest near Bosky Dell:
Please do pop in and chat to one of our friendly staff regarding activities in and around Cape Town. We have brochures to look through, can make recommendations and would be happy to assist with reservations...
Swim with the Penguins on Boulders Beach. Our back gate has private access to the Boardwalk
- Boulders Beach, previously a public one, now falls under S.A. National Parks
- There is a daily entrance fee of R76 per adult and R41 per child, per day.
- South Africans holding Wild Cards do not pay but need to show card and ID at entrance.
- South Africans can also purchase a 12-day pass for R120 but must have proof of address, ID and 2 photos.
- This is available from SANPARKS office closest to Foxy Beach or from Simons Town Tourism Office next to Jubilee Square.
Walk to one of the Free Beaches:
- Windmill Beach and Waters Edge Beach are a 5-minute walk from Bosky Dell.
- Seaforth Beach and Fisherman’s Beach are a 10 and 15-minute walk respectively.
Learn to play golf at the Simon's Town Golf Course
Eat at Boulders Beach Restaurant
Just 2 kilometre’s from Bosky Dell. Get there in 3 minutes by car or in 20 on foot! A beautifully preserved Victorian town for you to explore:
- Browse the art shops, clothing boutiques and vintage stores.
- Enjoy the gorgeous old buildings, many of them very well preserved.
- Meander down to the Harbour for fish and chips
- Treat yourself to a boat ride to Cape Point or Seal Island
- Go sea-kayaking
- Learn to dive
- Eat out at one of the many fabulous restaurants
A little further....
- Experience live theatre in Kalk Bay
- Cycle to Cape Point
- Learn to surf at Muizenberg
- Chapman's Peak Drive - one of the most spectacular coastlines in the world
- Visit the seaside villages of Scarborough and Kommetjie